Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day - to the moms in my life

To my Mom, Susan:
You are a beautiful woman - kind-hearted, gracious, patient, forgiving - loved dearly by our Heavenly Father, and cherished by your children and grandchildren. I admire your strength and endurance, and the way you are constantly looking for the positive aspects of each situation. I know your life has not always been easy, and at times unjust and very painful. However, you have not let those times define who you are, rather you have entrusted your heart and soul to the Lord who made you and loves you and desires to pour out good gifts on you. Thanks for this great example to all of us, for always giving of yourself to enrich our lives. I honor you, and bless you as a woman and a mother. I love you, mom!

To my Mother-in-law, Cindy:
You are a gentle, gracious, and generous woman and mother.  Thank you for your love and tender care for me.  May the Lord give you increased hope, joy, and peace as you see your family grow and flourish.  I honor your life today, and bless you!  

To my sisters-in-law, Val and Amy:
Val, you are a great mom to your 3 young men!  You are the perfect wife for my brother - a compliment in so many ways.  The Lord has given you many wonderful talents, and as you offer those back to him in service, many others are encouraged and refreshed. Bless you! 
Amy, I admire your strength and grace.  You have a tender, mother's heart.  You, also, are a perfect match for my brother, and a wonderful mom for Andrew.  Bless you!

My girlfriends (near and far - you know who you are) - You are each wonderful friends, and the perfect moms for your little (and not so little) ones.  I appreciate your kindness and love to me, and I'm glad we get to walk through the mommy years together.  I honor each of you and bless you! Happy Mother's Day to you all!

No comments: