Here you can see J's favorite newspaper. He's subscribed to several over the years, but this one is the best, and he is fond of telling me about "THE GREAT DEAL" he got on the subscription rate. (He considers the "other" papers useful for things I ought not mention here...:)
Cute, huh?!
5 comments:
That is adorable! What were they looking at?
Ahhh man! Is that brother of mine resorting to using newspaper for TP again?! Ahhhh man!! Poor Sam is gonna learn some bad lessons early on in his little life! hehe! Love this pix!! How prec!
How Funny!!! Hope you are all well. Thanks for the updates. I love blogspot :D
Tell us how you really feel Joe :D So Cute!!! Hope that you are all well. Thanks for the updates. :D
I have no idea what they were looking at....it was a completely staged photo!
Yes, he talks about the others as good for TP usage (but only for other people, he won't stoop that low!).
:)
Post a Comment