Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged!

My friend AMG tagged me to list 7 songs that are shaping my summer. I am hard-pressed to think of 7, but here goes...
  • "Holy God" by Brian Doerksen
  • "Great Big God" from a Vineyard Music worship cd for kids
  • ---these two are played over and over, by request from SIG - he says "big God" or "holy", and how can we resist?
  • Rascall Flatts - whichever song of theirs is playing on the radio
  • Steven Curtis Chapman - I love his song Cinderella, and am clueless about what other current stuff he has out, but I've been a long time fan and he never disappoints!
  • Fernando Ortega - everything he sings is golden
  • "I Saw God Today" by George Strait
  • "Love is a Beautiful Thing" by Phil Vassar
Yes, without apologies, I am a country music fan!

I tag Monique. :)

No comments: