Monday, August 25, 2008

Have passports...will travel


We are leaving soon for a week's vacation in Victoria, BC. We've all got passports, so we'll easily pass through customs along the border.  SIG even has the cool new electronic passport...:) 

Keep coming back to see pictures of our grand adventure this week! 

5 comments:

Leyna said...

I can't wait to see some pics from your travels :-) I hope you're having a great time!

russisfree said...

Hey Fera. We loved the video of watering the flowers. We would like to see more.R/S

Leyna said...

I'm still waiting for pictures of Sam and big water :-)

FG said...

Yes, I know you are all waiting to see our grand adventure! Have no fear, I'll get pictures up this week. (Blame it on being pregnant and tired all the time...I nap every chance I get!)

AMG said...

Hey, I just tagged you. Come on over to my page to see it.