Thursday, August 14, 2008

A boy and his hair

This post is VERY IMPORTANT...there is a secret message here...see if you can catch it!

Today SIG got his first real haircut. I went to my friend A's house. She is a professional hair stylist, and very good at it! She used clippers to give him a basic buzz cut all around. He cried the whole way through, despite watching tv and eating a sucker at the same time! A also cut her son E's hair at the same time - in an effort to show SIG that it would be fun...(but sadly the hint was lost on him). Here is a picture of the two of them showing off their cute new do's:

And, in case you don't know what SIG looked like before his haircut, here is a video that nicely showcases how long his hair was...enjoy!




Did you get that?

9 comments:

EB Photo and Design said...

Hi Gorra Family,

Congratulations! I am so excited for the three of you, I guess four of you.

Love to you all!

Leyna said...

Good job Ham! Good morning Baby! I can't wait to meet your baby :-) I already like your baby. You're going to be a great big brother.

Leyna said...

P.S. Nice haircut. You look like such a big boy!

AMG said...

How cool is that!? Congratulations!!!

Anna said...

Well by gollie! Thanks for letting the secret out!! I've been checking the blog everyday, wondering when you might spill the beans! Yeah for the "baby in mommy's tummy!" Sam I love your haircut! You're such a little man!! Love all three of ya!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I had to watch the video twice because by the time I got the sound on the first time I missed the message. So excited for you :).

Anna said...

Opps I realized I said "I love all three of you," when in fact there are now "four of you!"

Tori Finley said...

Wow, Congratulations Gorra's! That's so exciting! We miss ya'll! Love, Tori and Greg

Ruthie said...

Wahoo! So glad I came to say HI! Hi! Hi to you and to babeeeeeee!