We flew to Seattle, then drove over to Port Angeles and spent the night. The next day it was lightly raining as we ate breakfast, checked out of the hotel and parked our car in line for the ferry to Victoria. SIG had been looking forward to the "Big Boat" and "Big Water"! We enjoyed a beautiful view as we sailed to Victoria. See Canada 2: Big Water for pictures.
We stayed at the Harbor Towers hotel, which was just a block from where the ferry landed. We were close to downtown Victoria, the Inner Harbour, and lots of historical buildings. See Canada 3: Room with a View and Canada 4: Downtown.
We took a lot of walks, fed the ducks at a neighbor hotel, ate giant pancakes and great seafood - Canada 5: Fun Stuff to Do - and even went for a lovely scenic drive around the coastline - Canada 6: A Scenic Drive.
We ferried back to Port Angeles, drove to Seattle and spent the night, then flew home the next day. A nice, relaxing trip!
After I get all our great pictures online for you to see, I'll start posting about all the fun stuff that's been happening the last few weeks.
After I get all our great pictures online for you to see, I'll start posting about all the fun stuff that's been happening the last few weeks.
2 comments:
Was "A nice, relaxing trip!" said sincerely or sarcastically?
Hahaha!
Mostly the former! :)
Post a Comment