Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Disneyland!

Today I took SIG to Disneyland for the first time. We met some friends from our home fellowship group, AJB, EB, and TF. While there, we went on 4 rides:
  • The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • King Arthur's Carousel
  • Storybook Land Canal Boats
  • Casey Jr. Circus Train
SIG seemed to enjoy them all, for the most part. I think he experienced a good dose of visual over-stimulation, but he handled it well! After the last ride, we met up with more friends, but SIG and I were ready to head out. After a quick stop in Downtown Disney to pick up some Mickey Mouse souveniers, we headed home. I think we will try to get passes in the fall, so we can go on more rides and enjoy all the fun! Here are some pics from the day:

This is part of the entrance.

Here we are riding the carousel.

Here we are outside the castle at Fantasyland.

This is a pretty tree that was in bloom outside the entrance...
I just couldn't resist taking a close up! :)

1 comment:

Monique said...

looks like you had a blast at Disneyland. I sure do miss that place. Almost as much as I miss you.