
Last year, my next-door neighbor gave us this lovely Spanish Rose plant. It was a gift to welcome our newborn son. I love this plant! It's very hardy - it just needs to be watered regularly, then it will spread as far as it has room! The flowers are a beautiful shade of light pink (hard to tell from the picture), very delicate, and bloom quickly!
When I first got the plant, it was fairly small, but it spreads quickly, so the pot was soon filled with green vines and pink flowers. When winter came, it started wilting, and I pulled out the dead pieces. All that was left were 3 very small (just

above the dirt) vines. I kept watering it all winter, and this spring it started growing again. Now it looks like these pictures here!
...The pot also has a lot of little critters living in it: rollie-polies and various other bugs which SIG loves to dig up and look at!
No comments:
Post a Comment