Here is my 1-yr-old SIG...he was standing up so well, and I thought, "How cute to get a picture of him by this big tree"...and wouldn't you know that by the time I get the camera out and snap the photo, he sits down! Oh my...
Don't worry, he really did have a good time that day... thought you can't tell from the look on his face...
Aahhhh, that's better. Here's his regular smile!
Another park nearby has a bigger playground, a huge lake to walk around, and a ton of ducks and geese that love to be fed. Some of the ducks are a bit territorial and can get mean if they are teased. There's also a brand new water park called Splash that we hope to get passes to this summer!
Some of SIG's favorite things to do at the park - swing and swing some more! Sometimes I think he could swing for hours without stopping! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment