Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some New Kitchen Tools!

Last month, I hosted a Pampered Chef catalog show.  Here's the story...

My sister-in-law recently joined Pampered Chef as a consultant, and I wanted to help her business as she started out.  Since she lives in OR, and I am a thousand miles away in CA, I couldn't do the regular kitchen show.  So, I opted for a catalog show.  It was super easy on my end...all I had to do was input email addresses to her PC site, then it automatically sent a fancy invitation via email.  And, to make it even easier, all the guests could order online.  After a little bit of follow-up, I had collected enough orders for the show to qualify, and I was set.  I received all the items this week. So, for hosting the show,  I paid under $20 and I got over $60 worth of products. Yeah! One of my new tools is the ever-popular Food Chopper (I always wanted this, but never wanted to pay full price). I already used it once, and it's great!! 

Truth be told, I love Pampered Chef items.  I've gone to probably a dozen shows, and hosted 3 myself.  All the items I've ever gotten have been high quality, and they've lasted as long as I've had them.  The biggest complaint I've heard about PC is the price...and I agree, the stuff is more expensive then what you'd pay at WalMart or Target for the same item.  But, I've found the products to be worth the money. 

So, if you live near Portland, click here to book a kitchen show with my sis.  If you live far from Portland, you can host a catalog show and still have a great time!  

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ahhhh that's so sweet of you! I'm super excited that you love your new goodies! I'm having such fun as a consultant!! Love you sis!