I had a great day today! I spent the morning at Glen Ivy Day Spa, courtesy of my sweet husband! He got me a gift card for my birthday, so I decided to use part of it today. It was my first time going to a Day Spa, and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I had tried to arrange to go with a friend, but it didn't work out, so I just went by myself.
I went to the Day Spa in Brea, and it was very nice. I spent the first half hour relaxing in the hot tub, then I sat in the steam room for a bit. I had never been in a steam room, so that was a little strange... Then, I took a book into one of the lounges and sat in a comfy chair to read. I sipped iced tea and read for 45 minutes without interruption! (Wow, that hasn't happened since before I had my son 15 months ago.) Then, back into the hot tub for a bit, then I got a manicure. Very relaxing! Next time, I want to go to the Glen Ivy Hot Springs, where they have a whole resort to enjoy, including mud baths!
No comments:
Post a Comment