Well, little SIG started walking about a month ago. He had been taking 3-4 steps at a time, then he would fall down and crawl. Then, one night he just walked clear across the living room - at least 20 steps, like he had been doing it all along. He's been walking most of the time ever since. Now that our 1 yr old is walking, life is no longer what we knew. We are constantly chasing him around and pulling him down off of things (like the shelves in the fridge :). He's much quicker and sturdier on his feet after a few weeks of practice. Here are a couple of videos I caught today.
Here's one I took outside in the courtyard:
4 comments:
Great sandbox idea!
Love it! Great ideas!
FG - I see what you mean about the sandbox. What a great idea!
How cute!!
Post a Comment